This coffee maker is a classy and classic product, taking us back to the days when coffee was made on the stove in a percolator. This product allows you to do that again
Stovetop Coffee Percolator
A stovetop coffee percolator is more authentic, some would say this type of brewing method is the best there is. Basic in their operation, this variation is best for outdoor activity. Because a stovetop percolator do not require power, but only a heat source, they are wonderful additions to any camping/fishing/hiking/cycling kit. Durable and generally lightweight, they provide an easy process for curing your caffeine withdrawal.
Below is an overview of the top 5 Stovetop Coffee Percolators on Amazon:
|Copco Polished Stainless Steel Stovetop Percolator||Read Reviews|
|Rapid Brew Stainless Steel Stovetop Coffee Percolator||Read Reviews|
|Coleman 12 Cup Stainless Steel Percolator||Read Reviews|
|Paula Deen 8-Cup Stovetop Percolator||Read Reviews|
|Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite Coffee Percolator||Read Reviews|
Best Stovetop Coffee Percolator
Copco 4- to 8-Cup Polished Stainless Steel Stovetop Percolator, 1.5 Quart
Copco Polished stainless stove top coffee percolator is a minimum 4 cup coffee percolator. Dripless spout and dishwasher safe with easy to clean stainless steel filter basket.
Percolated coffee is an acquired taste, but for those who like it strong and black, this stovetop coffee pot is the way to go. The percolator’s stainless steel exterior and stepped base give it a vintage look and its brewing methods are strictly old school; however, its construction is completely up to date. Water pours into the bottom of the pot and the pump tube with the filter basket goes in next. Coffee drinkers add their grinds to the filter basket and then place the cover over the basket. Once the lid is tightly secured, the percolator can be put on a gas or electric heat source for brewing. When the water boils, it travels up the pump tube and through the grounds and the familiar sloshing of brown liquid in the lid’s transparent plastic knob signifies that percolation has begun. After about 5 to 7 minutes of percolating, coffee is ready for drinking. This pot brews about 4 to 8 cups of coffee and a handy water level indicator etched into the side ensures that brewers add the appropriate amount of water for their grinds. For safety, the plastic handle stays cool over a hot burner and the spout provides dripless pouring.
- Clear BPA free lid knob shows percolating action
- Dishwasher safe with easy-to-clean stainless steel filter basket
- Comfortable hand grip for easy pouring
- Durable polished stainless steel coffee percolator
- Capacity: 4-6 cup
Rapid Brew Stainless Steel Stovetop Coffee Percolator, 2-12 cup
Rapid Brew Stainless Steel Stove top (non-electric) Coffee Percolator makes 2-12 cups of fresh-perked coffee fast, easy and full of flavor. Perking process allows exact brew strength control. Made of sparkling high-luster heavy gauge 18/8 stainless steel with clear glass cover knob to observe brew strength. Has Permawood wood grain handle, permanent cup markings and is dishwasher safe.
- Stove top percolator
- Heavy gauge 18/8 stainless steel
- Traditional perking process allows exact brew strength control
- Non-electric; great for camping
- Glass cover knob; Permawood handle
Coleman 12 Cup Stainless Steel Percolator
Make coffee for the whole gang — at the campsite or at home — with the Coleman 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator. The Percolator is durable, corrosion-resistant, and stands up to heavy use. A replaceable clear-glass knob in the percolator lid lets you see the coffee as it brews, so you can decide whether it’s dark enough for your liking. The Percolator is designed with a large handle for easy pouring, and is easy to disassemble and clean.
There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee on a sleepy outdoor morning, and thanks to the Coleman 12-cup coffee percolator, you’ll have plenty of java to share with friends, too. Made of tough stainless steel, the percolator is corrosion- and flavor-resistant, so your coffee will taste consistent through the years. All you need is a camp stove or grill to provide the heat and you’re set. The percolator includes a replaceable glass knob on the top.
- 12 cup stovetop percolator
- Stainless steel percolator coffee pot
- Corrosion resistant
- Coleman® replacement glass knob is part number 805-0301
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.6 x 6.4 in.
Paula Deen 8-Cup Stovetop Percolator, Red
“I have always said the heart of the home is in the kitchen. No kitchen would be complete without a nostalgic percolator. You can spend hours upon hours with a good cup of coffee and a cherished friend.” – Paula Deen
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior is durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean
- Spacious loop handle is designed to ensure a comfortable grip while pouring
- Convenient filter basket lifts out of the percolator for easy filling and cleaning
- Quality Assurance Guarantee.
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
Brewing coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Cup Yosemite Stovetop Percolator is ready to brew four to eight cups of your favorite blends. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this percolator continues that tradition for a new generation. The heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch and the sleek and traditional look fits in with any kitchen decor. A comfortable handle with iconic styling offers a confident grasp and is designed to provide a balanced grip while pouring delicious French roasts or flavored coffee blends. A non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes. And, with a permanent filter basket, there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters. A tight-fitting lid seals in heat and the sturdy, see-through plastic knob lets you know when percolating begins. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, this percolator makes a great addition to any of the Farberware collections.
Get back to basics, and enjoy more flavorful coffee, using the Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 8-Cup Stove Coffee Percolator.
- 8 Cup Stovetop Percolator
- Heavy-duty stainless steel percolator is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch; a sturdy, clear plastic knob lets you know when percolating begins
- Features a permanent filter basket, so there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters
- The non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, the percolator combines technology with the styling and quality Farberware has delivered for decades
- Brewing coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware Classic
- Series Stainless Steel 8-Cup Yosemite Stovetop Percolator is ready to brew four to eight cups of your favorite blends.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee